DEVELOPING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS AND LEADERS
It is undeniable that fighter pilots operate in some of the most complex and at times hostile environments on Earth. In order to succeed, they must strive for the flawless execution of each and every mission, improving their individual performance as well as the performance of the squadron and broader organisation they are a small part of.
Your people are also part of a team and faced with many of the same challenges. In order to achieve their individual and team targets or KPIs, they must work together to overcome complexity and adapt to change, whilst maintaining a high level of performance both individually and collectively. In a world defined by uncertainty, how are you going to align and motivate your people to deliver the results you need or want?
OUR UNIQUE CORPORATE EVENTS
An Afterburner corporate team building program is sure to inspire and equip your people with tools and know-how to accelerate their performance. Our programs are experiential, fast-paced and will challenge the way your people operate. Your people will work through the simple 4 step process fighter pilots use to get things done, and do things better each and every time – at Afterburner we call this process Flawless Execution or FLEX for short.
AFTERBURNER’S ELITE STAFF
Our team of elite fighter pilots and military aviators will draw on years of experience, unique stories and real insights to share with you the secrets of high performing individuals, leaders and teams, and a culture that fundamentally believes in success. Together with hands-on interactive problem solving scenarios and unique team break-out sessions, an Afterburner team building event will inspire your people to act and drive ROI as soon as you return to work.
Unique focus areas and specific takeaways:
- Task Saturation – how to maintain focus on the right things when distracted by secondary or irrelevant tasks.
- Leadership – empowering leaders to increase the engagement and accountability of their people. Building stronger more efficient leaders to build stronger more effective teams.
- High Performing Teams – drive collaboration, accountability and continuous adaptive learning through a shared agile process.
- Mission Planning – establish a common planning process that can be used at strategic and tactical levels.
- Debriefing – develop a culture of nameless and rankless learning that fosters a culture of continuous improvement, agility and innovation.
- Collaboration and accountability – engage your people with an open planning process that encourages collaboration and empowers them by assigning responsibility to each person.
- Overcoming complexity and adapting to change – overcome and replace complexity with simplicity and lead (instead of just manage) change.